When pedestrians are injured or killed due to the negligence of the driver of a motor vehicle, they are entitled to make a claim against the Insurance Commission of Western Australia.
Pedestrians can suffer serious and sometimes catastrophic injuries when a driver has done the wrong thing. Kakulas Legal has prepared a case for many pedestrians who have made a claim against the party responsible for their injuries to ensure that they receive the compensation they deserve.
WHAT KAKULAS LEGAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN DO TO HELP
For over 60 years Kakulas Legal have fought hard to achieve maximum compensation for all our clients, no matter the size or complexity of the claim. We are experts in injury compensation law – that’s all we do. That means your benefit with expert advice, the best possible compensation payments and lower fees.
We will work with you to help you understand the things you can claim for, listen to your needs and regularly communicate with you regarding the progress of your claim. Kakulas Legal work hard to take the stress out of the claim process for you, so you can focus on your recovery. We are committed to supporting our clients and determined to fight hard for every cent of compensation and all their legal entitlements.
Compensation can make a huge positive difference to your life and allow you to get quality medical and rehabilitation treatment, as well as take the pressure off living expenses if your work is effected. We are proud of the results we achieve and have unwavering commitment to our clients best interest.
Kakulas Legal offer No Upfront Costs if we think you have a viable claim, which means you don’t have to pay for any claim related expenses such as medical reports, until your case is settled.
WHAT CAN I CLAIM FOR?
– Reimbursement of hospital, medical and rehabilitation expenses
– Compensation for pain and suffering
– Compensation for any future medical expenses in relation to the injuries sustained in the accident (including doctors, rehabilitation and pharmaceutical costs)
– Compensation for restrictions in your daily living
– Compensation for past and future economic loss (income). This includes loss of wages while you recover from your injuries and future reduction of earnings as a result of your injuries
– Costs of services you had to pay for because you stopped doing certain things such as gardening
For more information, give us a call at (08) 9325 4799 or see Your Claim and Common Questions.
See Other Claims