You can claim for personal injury compensation if you were a motorist or a passenger in a car and you have been injured in a road accident due to somebody else’s carelessness.
If you have made a claim for a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, it is important to seek the advice of an experienced injury lawyer.
Kakulas Legal undertake all personal injury claims regardless of severity from whiplash to broken bones to fatal accidents. We have extensive experience with severe injuries including spinal, catastrophic, quadriplegic, paraplegic and brain injuries. We are experts in injury compensation law and can provide you with a Free Initial No Obligation Claim Assessment.
WHAT KAKULAS LEGAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN DO TO HELP
For over 60 years Kakulas Legal have fought hard to achieve maximum compensation for all our clients, no matter the size or complexity of the claim. We are experts in injury compensation law – that’s all we do. That means your benefit with expert advice, the best possible compensation payments and lower fees.
We will work with you to help you understand the things you can claim for, listen to your needs and regularly communicate with you regarding the progress of your claim. Kakulas Legal work hard to take the stress out of the claim process for you, so you can focus on your recovery. We are committed to supporting our clients and determined to fighting hard for every dollar of compensation they are entitled to.
Compensation can make a huge positive difference to your life and allow you to get quality medical and rehabilitation treatment, as well as take the pressure off living expenses if your work is effected. We have an unwavering commitment to our clients best interests and are proud of the results we achieve for them.
Our clients have no fees to pay until the conclusion of their claim, with Kakulas Legal negotiating with the Insurance Commission to contribute to these fees. All our clients benefit from this deferred fee arrangement.
Kakulas Legal offer No Upfront Costs if we think you have a viable claim, which means you don’t have to pay for any claim related expenses such as medical reports, until your case is settled.
What Can I Claim?
- Non-economic loss. This includes such things as
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of amenities (loss of enjoyment of life and restrictions in your daily living)
- Loss of life expectancy
- Permanent disability caused by the injury
- Economic loss. This includes such things as
- Loss of income or earning capacity (including loss of past and future income and loss of superannuation payments)
- Retraining costs
- Treatment expenses. This includes such things as
- Medical expenses associated with treatment and rehabilitation such as doctors, dentists, x-rays and physiotherapists
- Future hospital, medical, rehabilitation and pharmaceutical costs
- Miscellaneous expenses. This includes such things as
- Services you have had to pay for because you stopped doing certain tasks (e.g. hiring someone to help with the lawn mowing or ironing)
- Assistance that other people have provided you with, gratuitous care by family
- Out of pocket expenses including
- the cost of travelling to doctors and physiotherapy appointments
- the cost of medications
- aids that doctors have recommended
- any medical treatment that you have paid for
- Home modifications
See Other Claims